new solar rebate offer
GAME CHANGING VICTORIAN SOLAR HOMES PROGRAM
CALL NOW - 03 9733 4232
Scroll Down To Enquire
Now is the time to install solar panels and slash your power bills!
Solar PV Rebates Are NOW Open - Get A Quote TODAY!
The Victorian Government will help Victorian households cut their electricity bills through the Solar Homes package which will be delivered by the newly established Solar Victoria. The Solar Homes Package will help Victorians reduce their energy bills.
Solar Homes Program: $1,400.00 value for eligible homes
The Government’s Victorian Solar Homes program means more Victorians can now install solar panel systems in their homes and make those power bills look a whole lot better.
The rebate will cover $1,400 of the solar system cost for eligible households, with an additional option of an additional $1400 Government true no-interest loan. Saving a significant amount on your upfront investment.
As a Victorian householder, you could receive a solar panel (PV) rebate if you meet the following criteria:
- you are the owner-occupier of an existing property or the owner of a home under construction where the system is to be installed
- the combined household taxable income of all owners is less than $210,000 per year
- the property is valued at under $3 million, or a home under construction that will be valued at under $3 million at the time of completion
- the property address has not previously received a solar panel (PV) rebate under the Solar Homes Program
- the property has not had a solar panel (PV) system installed in the last ten years.*
*If you are participating in the Premium Feed-in Tariff scheme, you should consider whether you will be better off replacing your existing system before the scheme ends in November 2024.
The scheme is in addition to the national STC incentive which the Federal Government offers.
Get in quick for 2023 as rebates are predicted to change in the new financial year: contact us here, or call directly on 0468 311 092
The rebate will cover $1,400 of the solar system cost for eligible households. Again remember the scheme is in addition to the STC solar incentives already available for new solar system purchases, a Federal Government Initiative. If you don’t understand all that, ask us to clarify it for you.
To Register for Victorian Government updates, please click here
How much could you save on your household bills? – Check out this story on the Solar Victoria Site. Of course, everyone is different, but you’ll get some good ideas of how to get the best from your system and what may happen for you.
There No Better Time to Go Solar.
This is the current information and may change please check with www.solar.vic.gov.au
To Register for Victorian Government updates please click here
Victorian households are eligible to receive a rebate under the Solar Homes Package if the applicant:
- has a combined household Taxable Income of less than $210,000 per annum (based on the current tax assessment notices for the home owners)
- is an owner-occupier of a home valued at under $3,000,000 (a copy of a recent Council rates notice will be required),
- does not already have a solar panel system installed on their property,
- chooses a Clean Energy Council (CEC) Approved Product (for solar panels) and uses a CEC Accredited Installer,
- chooses a product that is on the Clean Energy Regulator’s “Register of approved solar hot water heaters” (for Solar hot water), and has had an eligible solar panel system installed on or after 19 August 2018, and
engages an installer who can provide a statement that they have had no significant contravention history, or prosecutions registered with WorkSafe Victoria in the past three years.
- is an early adopter of Solar PV looking to replace or expand their system.*
*PLEASE NOTE: Early adopters of solar PV, who meet all other eligibility criteria, are able to claim a rebate for a new or expanded system. An early adopter is defined as a solar system that was installed over ten years ago. Your Distribution Network Service Provider can confirm the date on which your solar PV system was connected to the grid.
Not-for-profit community housing providers will also be eligible to apply for a rebate on behalf of their tenants.
As a New Energy Tech Approved Sellers, CS Solar is regularly audited by the CEC to ensure we meet or exceed industry and CEC standards in the areas of Code of Conduct, healthy business practices, customer service and quality. Only trust a New Energy Tech Approved Seller for your solar installation.
contact us now - "Its the smart move."
As a New Energy Tech Approved Sellers, CS Solar is regularly audited by the CEC to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry and CEC standards in the areas of Code of Conduct, healthy business practices, customer service and quality. Only trust a New Energy Tech Approved Seller for your solar installation.
12+ years in solar
Experience in Small & Large Scale.